The ASCO Quality Care Symposium welcomes oncology professionals from a variety of backgrounds. In order to optimize your experience, resources are provided for use before, during, and after the Symposium.
During and after the Symposium, you can visit the Attendee Resource Center to access the following
- Downloadable versions of the abstracts and program
- iPlanner app
- Virtual Meeting, posters, and access to the ASCO iMeeting app, which allows you to download videos to your mobile devices for offline viewing
- ABIM MOC, CME requests, Certificate of Attendance, and Feedback Form
View captured sessions and posters through Virtual Meeting, accessible via the Attendee Resource Center.
Presentations can be viewed after the meeting in three different ways
- Desktop: View via streaming video; presentations are searchable by title, author, or track
- Audio files: Choose from the captured presentations to create your personalized virtual meeting and download selected presentations to your computer or MP3-compatible hand-held device
- Mobile Device: Free ASCO iMeeting application for iPad and mobile-friendly site for iPhone and Android devices
Virtual Meeting is included in the registration fee.
Access the all-in-one resource for media and public affairs professionals including policies on embargoes, onsite press facilities locations and hours, and press staff contact information.
Patient advocates can learn about how to register. Patients, survivors, caregivers, and advocates can learn about research presented at the Symposium.
View details on visa information, including how to obtain your registration confirmation.
Read how the Symposium provides a unique platform to highlight the most advanced treatments, products, and services in cancer care. Find more information on how to apply for space as well as information on exhibitor policies and advertising opportunities.
Nonattendees may visit the Meeting Library to access the following resources
- Virtual Meeting (available for purchase)
- Slides (available for purchase; includes ability to download slides and posters)
- Abstracts (open access)